With tamed destinations like Nandan Kanan, Puri and Konark ruling among favourite picnic spots, people of Odisha as well as tourists are now eager to explore the state’s wilderness. Taking you away from the regular getaways, we here highlight an exciting camping expedition to a place named Jungle Camp in the Puri-Konark Marine Drive at Beladala!Working in collaboration with National Adventure Foundation, the very virgin and lush green Jungle Camp is just an hour’s drive away from Bhubaneswar. It is spread over an area of about 10 acres, and not just serves as an exciting picnic venue but also lets people indulge in various adventurous activities. Moreover the entire zone is divided into two camping areas, where the first includes Dome tents while the second one has Swiss tents with plush interiors and great facilities. There are even good provisions of yummy food plus huge camp fires!
Some of the entertaining activities which can be experienced in Jungle Camp are:
1) Stroll through the best of nature!
2) The classic wall climb and Jumaring
3) Merrily paddle the boat
4) Get a great surrounding view through Parasailing
5) More excitement with Zorbing
6) Aim right with Archery and Rifle Shooting
7) Zip and Zoom with Zip lining
8) Go Commando, try Commando Net
9) It’s all about balance in Ropeway walking
10) Camp in the heart of nature!
11) Nothing better than Bonfire, long talks and good music
12) And lastly, Angling rules!